Anyone have a source for Raygo asphalt drum roller parts 1974. The coupler for the vibrator failed. It's like a Dodge coupler, steel on both ends with a key spline rubber in the center. Paving crew won't let her go for paving driveways.
Pictures? I doubt it's a Raygo special, probably off the shelf back then. Lovejoy maybe?
Raygo was bought by Caterpillar years ago and essentially shut down. That said, it used a lot of common off the shelf parts like many short line manufacturers did. A good industrial power transmission shop should be able to fix you up. Raygo made a couple asphalt rollers that no one else had anything like. I guessing you have a 1-36 Raygo Rebel.
http://www.minnpar.com/ Lots of NOS and all the books. Not cheap but they have it.
Honestly I have no idea what it's called. It was purchased when I was 1. 1973 asphalt roller, drum front, smooth rear tires. 2 water tanks, a fuel tank as part of the drum fork for oiling the tires. 4 cylinder 2 stroke Detroit. The drum has been re-skinned twice. I never had a chance for a picture, but it is the coupling between the vibrator, and the drive assembly. Love Joy's coupler is different, but it looks like our in house Macguiver is going to fabricate something to fit the love joy. Our stock man is the type of guy who loses sleep over stuff like that, so I thought I might put it out there.
Mayby a T B Woods style coupling. Sounds like from the description.
Looking for axle spindle on rear spicer ax on 420 RayGo roller. Can find all the other parts for planetary but the spindle. What other machines 7sed that ax?
It's a Spicer DanaSpicer 53596NS. Serial # P12-003416.
This thread is from 2017. Start a new one, might get a quicker response
He needs a couple more posts before he can start a new thread. He can reply to our comments here a couple of times to get his count up.
Replying to comment to gain points so I can start a new post
Telling a second time to gain points in order to start new thread