Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

where has Nige gone?

The Peej ยท 2017-05-09 11:58

I miss reading his posts and the sharing his knowledge. Hope he is doing well

Replies16
  1. #1seatwarmer2017-05-09 12:04

    Been wondering too about him

  2. #2f311fr12017-05-09 22:31

    Me too

  3. #3LDK2017-05-10 02:23

    Its been a while, I always read anything he posts, hope we see him back on here soon.

  4. #4Blk prince2017-06-01 15:30

    I notice that tctractors has not had a post for sometime. Could it be anything to do with the new format?

  5. #5Tinkerer2017-06-01 18:27

    Nothing to do with the format. Back in April he was highly offended (and rightly so) by a member with the user name etd66ss. So much so that he said he was done with HEF and would not be back. I wish he were still with us. He is (was) one of the best of the best when it came to helping members here. I like to believe Nige will be back, he is just too busy right now from what I have read.

  6. #6Blk prince2017-06-01 19:08

    Tinkerer,thank you for informing me of the circumstance concerning tct. Sorry I did not know anything about this. I had and still do have great respect for the man. Not about to comment any further since I know nothing of what happened. Ton of knowledge has been lost. Bp

  7. #7f311fr12017-06-01 21:28

    I reallymiss his wealth of knowledge and all his help

  8. #8nicky 68a2017-06-18 12:01

    TC is fine and well . I see him on a Facebook forum on a daily basis.It's so much easier to post pics on there.

  9. #9seatwarmer2017-06-18 12:03

    Hi Nicky care to share which Facespook forum ? I really liked TC's verbs

  10. #10lantraxco2017-06-18 12:32

    Goog to hear from you Nicky, haven't seen much from you either lately. But then I haven't been as active lately I suppose, just not seeing much I can help with.

  11. #11Randy882017-06-18 22:01

    Why would anyone do that to TC, he's about the most knowledgeable and helpful guy put on this earth and one of the best asset's HF had or has, I know nothing about facebook, can anyone join that and keep reading what he posts there and look at his photo's he puts up there??

  12. #12lantraxco2017-06-22 12:36

    Fellas, I think I'm gonna go look for Nige and TC, kinda tired and needing a pint. Be well.

  13. #13f311fr12017-06-22 14:07

    Please ask them to come back.

  14. #14JPV2017-06-22 18:05

    Dang it

  15. #15CM19952017-06-23 20:20

    Nige is doing well. We've corresponded through email. He's busy on a contract in some 3rd world country with limited internet access.

  16. #16kshansen2017-06-24 07:44

    Well say HI! for us next email.