Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Raymond Easi – Opc30tt works up/down no forward/back

MORR Equipment ยท 2016-03-16 02:49

es Hey all, I have a Raymond EASI-OPC30TT. The driver states the unit turns on, goes thru it's "check", says to fasten your safety harness", all systems go. After you step on the Deadmans pedal, you hear the usual click like a solenoid engaging, use the lever to move forward (or backwards) and it won't move. The lift (up and down) works fine. The battery meter show its full. I do t have a service manual at my disposal yet so I'm unsure where to begin. Instinct tells me to investigate the handle first, but I also feel as if something isn't reacting to the controllers commands. Any info would be spectacular!

Replies1
  1. #1MORR Equipment2016-03-16 02:51

    I can't find any blown fuses. I did notice when moving the joystick forward or backwards you can hear a higher pitched humming, as if it wants to move, turning the steering in either direction you can feel a clunk/jerk like it's trying to move.