Any body have any ideas or a circuit diagram. Mechanical connection between the engine and "angle return box" as NH calls it appears to be good. It doesn't sound like you get any engine change when you shift it into a gear so there is either an electrical issue in the FWD/REV select circuit or a flat out mechanical failure somewhere in that messed up design of a gear train.
Nevermind. They had the boom angle to high. It was locking out the drive.
Bump. Now the machine won't move and its not the boom angle. Booms on the ground. does anybody have a wiring diagram? I was taking the dashboard apart to check the fuses and relays and it suddenly started moving (my fault for leaving it in gear and the lever in Reverse). anyway I hit the brake and shifted it into neutral to stop it and afterwards it wouldn't move again. I have rattled and shook all the wiring the shifte, parking brake lever, fuse & relay board & the directional control valve. I have part of the service manual for the transmission (I'll share if anyone wants it) but no wiring diagrams. So I'm not sure on these how the park brake and boom angle disengages the transmission. Any help would be appreciated. TIA