Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rc-240 LE slow all functions

Stodus68 · 2022-12-14 01:07

Just wonder any Volvo guys in here I have a Ec-240 LC serial number is ec240lcc03863 all functions are slow. I check pressure at both pumps I got 3700 psi when running functions. I check servo side and had 2200 psi at high idle. I also have a pulsating going on with joy stick when functions bottom out. I check secondary servo side it said in prosis and got 150 to 300. Don’t know much bout these machines was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2022-12-14 05:31

    Good day Not surprised if your data is what you found, I suggest you check out the servo pressure according to the attached. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2funwithfuel2022-12-21 16:22

    So, I attached some files to supplement what Uffex has afforded you already. Let's hope this gets you on the way to a better path. I'll be around and so will most everyone else. Good luck and let us know if you need more confusion.