thought somebody might be interested in seeing this receipt. Grandpa said it took em two days straight through to plow the township, two guys on the dozer, one guy to lift the wing. They didn’t go out for less than 8 inches I think he said. If anyone would happen to run across this machine maybe they could let me know, the serial number is 2H-3929-SP.
Does that receipt have the prices on it. I have a 1937 Model 11 Cat grader which has the same D6600 3 cylinder engine as that RD-6. I have a copy of the original sales receipt also and it cost $6,200 plus trade of a Adams snowplow. Options listed was hot water cab heater and axillary fuel tank with pump. He towed his Model A pickup and left the grader where ever he finished for the day. On a side note our Minnesota Chapter 3 of the ACMOC club started a 1937 D6600 engine last Saturday that had sat for 37 years with the exhaust stack open. We rebuilt the injectors and it had one injection pump that was a bit sticky but freed up easily. Fun stuff. Good luck in your hunt.