Can't find 10 wt. oil anywhere. Is there an alternitive thanks
For WHAT?
komatsu d31a uses 10 wt. oil in the hydraulics---can't find any
If it was mine, and it's just the hydraulics, not transmission etc, then I'd just flush it and fill it with AW hydraulic fluid, or universal tractor fluid, just NOT 303. Pay at least $40/bucket.
http://www.hampeloil.com/products/lubricants/patriot Dude, Google. There's 4 other distributors in your area
I think its called ISO-32 hydraulic oil, googled, to be sure...
I have been meaning to see where I got my on line book from and get that to you but I have not. As I read the chart in my book there are many different weights of oil acceptable depending on temperature. I am running 30W.
Mobiltrans HD 10W is what I use in a Dresser dozer for transmission and hydraulic fluid.
I use Kendall Power Shift Fluid 10W in both trans and hydraulic tanks of Dresser TD7G. Get it at the the Komatsu dealer.
I'd agree. Good oil.
This is a lubricant search engine for Mobil products that I originally found on this website. It that has been useful to me in my quest to keep my old, obsolete equipment running. http://www.datateck.com.au/lube/mobil_au/default.asp Thought I would post it again since I haven't seen reference to it in a while.
Any opinions of using universal trans-hydraulic as a substitute for the 10w in a transmission? Can't quite get the manufacturer specs to line up, but same weight, similar properties, generally cheaper.
there may be compatibility issues with any friction materials ( ie wet clutches etc ) . up here shell still makes rotella 10w
Pretty sure their still dry clutches you can sub ISO 32 its close enough to 10wt
AW 32 Hydraulic Oil - Order Online, Top Brands, Fast Shipping Shop AW 32 Hydraulic oils in 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums from Mobil, Chevron, Shell, Phillips 66, Sunoco, BlueSky, and more. Great prices, fast shipping. petroleumservicecompany.com AW32 is SAE 10, all the talk here about friction materials? The OP was looking for HYDRAULIC OIL.
I'd guess the OP figured it out back in 2018.