Hello all, I thought I’d post here as question is regarding general hydraulics. my vibrator has stopped working on my RD11a and all electrics up to the electro magnetic gizmo on the valve block is working. I undid the hoses on the ‘shaker’ motor and turned engine on and hydraulic oil charged out of both hoses. Shouldn’t one hose be a charge one, a return and the little one a Leak return to tank? if so would that mean my issue is somewhere within the little valve block or is that correct and hydraulic oil should flow to shaker through both hoses, even though that doesn’t make sense to me. thanks
Ok, it seems the electro magnetic direction valve mechanism gets real hot real quick. I pulled it out and tested for continuity which it has. I think this means it has a short and needs replacing?
have you verified that the motor is not turning? Possibly the coupler between motor and vibration shaft has gone south..
Maybe this will help.... HeavyEquipmentForums
my rd11a stopped vibrating today . Dose any have a repair manual they could share with me. Or know what to check for? The button works but don't vibrate [email protected] John W.
Look at the post above yours and go from there….welcome aboard!