Sittin on a big pile-o-dirt loading trucks all day.
here is the main living area that created the dirt
this is looking a little left of the last picture, the garage, and to the left of the garage is a seperate guest bedroom. This material is so damn hard i wore through the better part of a set of teeth digging this hole. took about 2 days from laying it out to checking to make sure the footings fit.
at least you got a nice view to look at. :yup
thats about all i was doing was looking at the view. Load the truck takes 2 minutes, and we were solo trucking out of there with a 30 minute trip. boring day.
Nice, what do you use for teeth Tiger teeth or just HD rock teeth? I like to keep my teeth sharp, but once I get them good and sharp I have to go to a demo job or dig in some rock.
In rock i like to use tiger teeth on the corners, for this hard till just normal flat teeth get the job done.