Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Really Cool Dump Truck!

mekanik ยท 2025-05-27 15:32

If I was closer I would be tempted. Craigslist link Guzzi Dump Truck

Replies15
  1. #1Truck Shop2025-05-27 16:34

    Almost room for a drop axle.

  2. #2mowingman2025-05-27 17:54

    That looks like a huge waste of money. I guess if you can afford a high priced toy, it might serve that purpose. Certainly not "useful", for anything.

  3. #3Truck Shop2025-05-27 18:29

    University/college/parks/golf course maintenance.

  4. #4skyking12025-05-27 19:28

    With that box placement, you could monetize your YouTube channel of epic load wheelies.

  5. #5Truck Shop2025-05-27 19:54

    CWU had some of those, not enough torque to raise the front wheel even loaded to the back.

  6. #6skyking12025-05-27 20:25

    It looked kinda neat until I realized you had to climb in and straddle a motorcycle in that little cab. My body does not do those things any more. This picture says it all.

  7. #7MG842025-05-27 20:36

    I'm sure in whatever third world country it came from they thought it was great. Better than an ox cart lol.

  8. #8Truck Shop2025-05-27 21:02

    Moto Guzzi, Italian. Been in the motorcycle business for years and years. *

  9. #9crane operator2025-05-27 21:15

    I always thought that moto guzzi made some beautiful bikes.

  10. #10Truck Shop2025-05-27 21:22

    They did--the classic Moto Guzzi 850 Eldorado below, 1974. *

  11. #11cuttin edge2025-05-27 21:46

    I smell a new tgif thread

  12. #12Truck Shop2025-05-27 22:01

    There is already a thread--Motorcycle Nuts, not to be mixed up with Steamed Nut's.

  13. #13cuttin edge2025-05-27 22:21

    I'll have to check it out, and post some pics of my mopad

  14. #14cfherrman2025-05-28 13:37

    Those things like that are extremely useful, I have a dump bed that holds 1/2 a yard and is much bigger than a wheel barrel

  15. #15IceHole2025-05-28 14:20

    Be handy as a motorized wheelbarrow.