I am looking for a company that can recap a 1200X20 8" pneumatic non-marking tires. I found a company that quoted me a price, but is not able to find the case at this point. Any suggestions?
Welcome to the Forums allison32401.:drinkup I moved your other thread started in General Industry Questions to the archives as it was the same as this thread. We want to keep one topic in one thread because it not only keeps the Forum clean but helps you out by keeping all the replies in one thread. Good luck!
Sorry I actually tired to delete the thread. Thanks
Any retreader should be able to do it. It really boils down to acquiring the non-marking rubber to do it with, as I seriously doubt that there are many who actually stock the stuff. Best bet is probably gonna be a dealer who specializes in industrial tires(forklift/solid).