Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Recommend a rotating grapple brand?

Cbones · 2025-01-26 15:03

Hi all -- I am looking for a rotating grapple for my Kubota KX057. Does anyone have a recommendation that worked well for you? Thanbk you for any pointers! Chris

Replies3
  1. #1Coaldust2025-01-26 19:37

    Pierce Pacific is my jam. A 72” should work.

  2. #2CM19952025-01-26 20:08

    Welcome to the Forums Cb! Glad to have you. I am not versed at all in rotating grapples but the Rotobec seems to be popular for the brush and grapple trucks here. Mini Excavator Grapples - Rotobec Mini excavators are a newer tool in the equipment landscape and they require new mini excavator grapples perfectly suited to their size. rotobec.com Had a 3rd line added to our Cat 325 NG when I bought it for a future rotating grapple. Bidding a QSR scrape and rebuild so we'll see how it goes. Might get one.

  3. #3lumberjack2025-01-26 21:04

    What are you wanting to do with it?