Hi All Im new, to this forum and also earthmoving in general aside from a few hrs of seat time in smaller excavtors and skid steers.. Bought myself an s130 at auction for cheap, history unknown, 5000hrs, starts and runs OK and all fluids look clean. Anything I need to check out or change? i was thinking a full 'filter and oil change' to start with. Maybe drain fuel tank and put a new load in.. not sure how long its sat for Also one thing I've noticed is it seems fairly rough on idle, like one cyl might be mis firing! rev it up a bit and i think its OK but cant be sure it just doesnt feel that smooth.. maybe just not used to it Cheers Chris
should also add, the bobcat is just for my property maintenance so wont see heaps of hours per day, more like an hour or two per week.
i'd start out with a full PM service, eng oil & filt, fuel, hyd, fan filters. check fluid levels inspect & adjust belts grease it up good. dont know the fuel "situation" where you are but, probably wouldnt be a bad idea to drain and refill fuel if it's been sitting for a while :drinkup
If anyone is after them, I have service manuals (in PDF) for S130, S175 and S185 which I've bought online. No idea why they can't be accessed for free, but I'm happy to distribute at no charge. message me here or maybe an ADMIN can put them in a central repository? Chris.