Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reconditioned Leica Total Station ??

ChrisSmith · 2013-12-17 09:41

Ok, So im new here and introduced myself earlier today ... I currently own a Leica TC407 total station and i need to upgrade to something reflectorless I would prefer to stick to Leica as i know where i stand with leica Has anybody used or have anything to say about the Leica TCR 805 Power ? I can get hold of a "reconditioned" one for £3,100 ex vat here in the uk is this a good price ? Any thoughts, pointers or comments would be appreciated !

Replies5
  1. #1ChrisSmith2013-12-18 06:45

    This has had quite alot of view but no comments ..Come on guys does anybody have any input here ?

  2. #2stock2013-12-18 18:33

    Chris this is a sector that is changing nearly as fast a the computer, what type of work are you doing? Are you running auto cad? do you receive point files or are you generating the files yourself? Is it marking out or surveying you want it for?

  3. #3ChrisSmith2013-12-19 06:21

    Thanks for the reply Stock, Yes i use auto cad so i will use the RS interface for data collection I'm mainly going to be setting out over a great distance in my next job but i do a wide variety of jobs each month The main thing im lacking is my unit is not reflector less

  4. #4ChrisSmith2014-01-02 09:43

    I was hoping for some replys to this post RE the TCR805 ....Does anybody know is this Recon is a good price and is it worth buying ? for some reason i cant link to the product page only the homepage the url doesnt change from page to page oddly but here is the site its in the leica recon total station page

  5. #5ChrisSmith2014-01-02 09:45

    They list at £3,400 but ive got them down too £3,100 !