Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

relocating to florida

the machine ยท 2022-10-21 03:36

Hi everyone .i am relocating to florida next year between orlando and jacksonville .just trying to get a feel for what an hourly rate for a backhoe is with a highly experianced operator .

Replies5
  1. #1Vetech632022-10-21 08:01

    Should be plenty of work down there for quite some time.

  2. #2CM19952022-10-21 09:42

    Welcome to the Forums TM! I have no idea what backhoe rates with operator is going for down there but there is always alot of work in that part of FL without storm damage. What do you need per hour to make money?

  3. #3the machine2022-10-21 21:40

    Thanks guys .

  4. #4ianjoub2022-10-21 22:56

    Between Orlando and Jax is a HUGE area. In Orlando it is likely twice as much as a rural area only 50 miles away...

  5. #5the machine2022-10-22 02:40

    Yer I don't want to be further down near miami.lots of road and infrastructure projects coming up next year around those two places .was hoping the toll road between Jax and Orlando was still happening because it was a seven year program but I hear they canned it .