Hello: I have an older national n 205 (which i have given lots of love. ie money!) with an outdated radio remote. would like to switch out what is there. i have had the radio and receiver redone. would like to keep those. the issue is: the electric actuators over the control valves. anyone with thoughts, suggestions? thanks
I paid 14 K for a remote for my 17 ton Terex about 18 years ago. It was great, when it worked, which was most of the time, and it never failed in a bad way, a dangerous way, just wouldn't boot up, which the factory in Germany told me was probably due to a intermittent issue with the ground. Then I discovered rear mounted and seated boom trucks, with a heated and aircon cab, and the idea of a remote went by the wayside. Having a camera system like I do now is very nearly as handy as a remote, but I can stay in the cab!
Danfoss hydraulics produce a directional control valve range called PVG and you will find these control valves in numerous wireless radio remote controlled mobile applications. The PVG has a huge range of options with electric style actuators and remote control systems with options for spool position feedback and PID control for operating precision and critical safety interlock systems. Its well made and easy to customize to your specific needs.