Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Repair Mult-purpose bucket Cyl.

wosama931b ยท 2013-03-24 12:58

The Bucket Cyl. were leaking, and needed a fix, i noticed that the seal was not installed correctly at the top, atfter removing it had a lot of dirt under the collar nut.

Replies10
  1. #1wosama931b2013-03-26 20:41

    The upside dowm seals.

  2. #2wosama931b2013-03-26 20:45

    I sure hope this stops the pudde of fluid, and the dirt. sam.

  3. #3boone2013-03-26 21:17

    Nice job Sam. Like how you used the hitch pin to hold the cylinder rod. :thumbsup

  4. #4wosama931b2013-03-26 21:27

    Thanks boone, Lookin for spring, happy esater, sam.

  5. #5wosama931b2013-04-01 19:47
  6. #6wosama931b2013-04-12 15:13

    Working on that nasty crack at the top of the bucket.

  7. #7wosama931b2013-04-25 21:00

    Hi HEF, Still working on the bucket, the thing has a life of its own, LOL...

  8. #8wosama931b2013-05-04 22:19

    Hi HEF , The line bore guy stoped by to fix the slop in the bottom pins.

  9. #9>HevyIndsMFGng<2013-05-06 18:46

    Great thread thanks for all the pics!!! I'll be following your progress hope it all goes well. I also hope you had the clamshell supported when you were working between it, a hyd leak could leave you half the man you were before this bucket project was started Logan

  10. #10wosama931b2013-05-08 08:29

    Hi HevyIndsMFGng, I had the lines caped off, and the line bore guy used his crane to move the bucket. it was a lota work to get it right, but the fit is excellent.sam