I am trying to find a replacement C-Frame for my John Deere 450G. I gave they parts vendor the product identification number and they sent us a c-frame. We to install it on our 450G and the c-frame is two inches too wide. Do I have the right part number? AT184571 is the part number but like I said it seems to be the wrong one. Anyone know why this C-Frame isn't the right one? Also how do I find the correct c-frame four our 450G? John Deere's part catalog isn't helping much.
AT184571 is for a 450G LPG or wide track and a 550G. If you have standard tracks you need an AT181692 for a 450G.
@mg2361 thanks for your help. I greatly appreciate it.
Update AT181692 and AT184570 both look like good part numbers. Which one is best to use?
Someone just told me the following: " The at181692 looks to be good. JD pulls up the AT184570 but it doesn’t show me what machines it fits. Which means that AT181692 must replace it. Usually if its been replaced it doesn’t work correctly in the deere book. "
Called Our Local John Deere Dealer, they said AT181692 is the older part number for the c-frame that has since been changed to AT184570. They said "either one will work" and that "they are the same item".
I checked in our parts ordering system and yes, the 692 frame subs to the 570 frame.