Just looked up the cost of a replacement seat for my CAT 303.5 mini excavator ... $1500! Anyone replaced it with another seat of decent quality? I'm sure I can find one for a few hundred and make it work. If anyone has purchased a specific seat and found it comfortable let me know. Thanks
Check wheel loaders (980B seat)
Good day May be worthwhile getting the tape measure out and visiting the KAB website. Hope it's helpful. Kind regards Uffex
I don't know what it would take to make it fit that machine, but I find the $37 padded boat seats from Walmart are quite comfortable. So what if they only last 2 years?
I have been looking for a replacement cat seat for a 307, and havent had much luck, they must be out there and I am not looking in the right place, I have not called cat just assuming it is expensive. Any help appreciated, thought a response would bump this thread up.
was quoted I think 300 and 600 for two levels of seat from http://toughseats.com/ mine is mechanical suspension though not sure if yours is air seat or not. your seat is probably similar from the dealer maybe 1-2k
Do not know about that exact machine but I have bought some seats from All States. They have them listed on line. Also bought one from Ag ( Agri? ) Supply. Saved a lot.
Contact Ultra seating. I got a new skid steer seat for $137cad. which was cheaper than anywhere else. Another option is to look at tractor seats. I got a new universal tractor seat with suspension on sale for $79 at Peavey Mart. Ultra Seats
Have you tried Amazon or ebay? They have some cheap seats and covers.
OIP.OF1TTpGvkkTgi15NjDigBQHaFj (350×262) (bing.com) These are nt a bad price.
https://www.surpluscenter.com/Seats...ivel-Armrests-Black-Talon-330001BK-1-3548.axd
My local custom upholstery shop would recover one for ~700. If the structure is OK, that might be an option.
Is the suspension shot? I don't know your serial number, but guessed and found a cushion kit for $225 USD.
Yeah unfortunately the whole seat is seized up that's how I got it. Rips in the cushion, adjustments don't work, suspension seized.
Part of the problem is the seat frame is junk, the lock for seat position is broke so it lays back when you don't want it to, heck of an ab work out.
This seat is on ebay for $267, and looks to be a decent replacement for my machine.