Mine tore in a few places when removing it to access the brake lines. The foam underneath was saturated with oil from the leaking master cylinder. I may call a salvage place in the area but I fear a replacement will cost big $$. I was wondering if anyone had just used some type of mat and cut to fit. I never did get the seat out so that will be the next project when I go back over to my place.
I had the same problem with my 580 Super K mat. Given that it was over 20 years old, I am not complaining too much. As the guy on the parts counter said a new mat was going to be over $300, I went to local farm supply store. They had ¼” matting for stock stalls, trailers, and general work areas. It was sold by the foot at about $7/foot+ depending on pattern and thickness. The only issue was the width of the mat is about 1” short of coming to each door, so you get a small triangle area at the door that is not covered. It does not cause any issues and most people would not notice if you don’t tell them. I used a saber saw with a wood blade and a sharp utility knife to cut it. My old mat and a paint stick was used to make the pattern. It has worked well for me without any issues. Just take your time around the throttle pedal to insure plenty of clearance. Same applies if you have foot swing controls on the backhoe. See pictures below. Mat after cutting See triangle area that mat was short about 1" on below. No big issue. Also, I was still fine-triming when I took this picture so the corners got some attention and lay flat now.
Thanks for the reply, that's what I was looking for.
Follow up: I found a truck bed mat that worked out great and like yours maybe an inch short on the sides where the doors are. It was also on sale which made it better.
Genuis my friend. Thank you for the post.