Team, Any advice on where to get an "affordable" flywheel or starter ring gear for a 741 Bobcat? It's a 2 cylinder Duetz diesel. It decided to throw the current ring gear off the flywheel yesterday. Just about the last thing I needed to deal with right now, but I'm repeating the old saying over and over again so I don't think about it too much: "That which does not kill you, will only make you stronger". I've appreciated all of the past wisdom and guidance from this site - anything you folks can pass my way again would be most appreciated. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
I don't know about affordable, you'll probably have to get those parts from Bobcat, may be able to get them from a Duetz dealer if Duetz supplied the flywheel. Is your flywheel bad? Can you just replace the ring gear?
Well if you want cheap just install a Pull Rope.Be great exercise too.