Hey guys - for the past two decades I've been running Kubota Mini excavators with a thumb. After 6 months my New Holland E37C was delivered. I love the new machine it feels just like my old KX40's however the thumb direction is reversed and it's killing me since i do a lot of tree work and after 20 years I can't switch thumb direction With that said - can anyone please tell me how to get the joystick apart so I can rewire the switch or better yet where the wires exit the panel so I can reverse it on the plug. A wiring diagram would be helpful Thanks in advance Mike
Just swap plugs at at the coils for the aux circuit. Pull right side lower panel they are near the back pain to get to you will see a valve block towards the rear of machine. Pull Rear corner panel too makes it a little easier. They put it in a tight spot. I'd have my 10 year old reach in there might even be able to do it without removing panels from underneath if you wave small hands
Good day It is a great idea to insist on both wiring & Hydraulic diagrams to be included with a new machine delivery, sales can make these available very quickly if there is new business. I suggest you do not take the joysticks apart, much easier to change at the control end. Kind regards Uffex
Thank you guys for the quick replies, it's going to make life easier. Sorry for my not understanding, are these panels in the cab or outside the machine. My 37 is a cab type machine. How can I identify the correct plug also when you say swap plugs is there another plug for the other mode. I included a few images - Thanks again Guys!
You probably paid a pretty penny for the machine. If your dealer has any kind of customer service, get your sales man to send someone out to do it.
Good point cutting edge. We swap them before machine is delivered because it's odd the way they come from the factory The lower panel under door and triangle panel to left of engine door. One plug for up one plug for down
OK thanks to everyone for the assistance and manuals! Here's some images below showing the actual valve and Solenoid should anyone like to switch to Kubota thumb protocol. There is two separate valve sets the Blade Angle switch and the Thumb switch. The upper two are the thumb, just un-plug and reverse the two EPPR-A1 & A2 connectors and your good to go! Stay Safe Guys
Thank you! I could not find the answer to than anywhere.