Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Right side takes off on its own

rickdavis · 2019-03-05 16:52

Case 90xt. I don't know if I just need to drive it a bit but the right side after sitting still for a few seconds will take off going forward on its on. Not all the time just occasionally. Not a creep but pretty quickly. Toggling the stick backwards will usually clear it up but sometimes it'll do it a few times. Any suggestions? The stick isn't sticking

Replies2
  1. #1willie592019-03-05 19:59

    You most likely have something loose where the control arms connect to the pump control shaft. You need to open your cab up and check those components.

  2. #2rickdavis2019-03-05 21:44

    Everything from the control arm to the pump lever is good. I was adjusting the neutral on the left side when I noticed the right side. Not sure since it hasn’t been drove much lately if a valve inside could just be sticky