We are looking to find 2 or 3 rims to fit a JCB 185 Robot skid-steer loader. Can get them from JCB for $400.00 each! Wheel dealer in town has rims to fit Bobcats and other for $150 or less but none to fit JCB. Original rim part number was 41/920900 Updated rim part number is 41/932600 Pilot diameter on ours measures 4.75 inch and a 6.75 bolt circle with 8 bolts.
Might be looking in to having a shop cut out the damaged center plates and make and weld in new ones. Using thicker steel like the last one we got through JCB back in 2006. The centers of these rims are just flat steel plate with a pilot hole and the 8 holes for lug bolts.
Ouch 12" cat rims are only $90
Not sure who priced those to you, but that is high....not saying they are $150, but not $400....PM me if interested. Thanks.
Just so happens when I was picking up some parts at our local Cat dealer I saw a rim for a skid-steer sitting wating to be picked up so I took a look at the packing slip. I had to chuckle at the price. The parts managed asked what the problem was. So I asked him what his guess was of the price with shipping of a rim for a JCB would be. He took a guess at $225. I said I WISH! and told him I was quoted $400.00