Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rippa 3.5 ton AC compressor

Norbert77 · 2026-08-10 09:37

Good afternoon, I got a Chinese Rippa r350 that was rebranded before being imported so the local Rippa dealer can't help me since it's one of those gray market excavators. I don't know, he tried explaining it it makes no sense. The AC compressor is seized I am looking for a new one. Are there any AC specialist places? I don't think it needs to be anything special, just needs to bolt up to a Kubota for banger 1.5 l diesel. Google translate isn't much help on the data. Thanks in advance for all your help

Replies3
  1. #1KenMac2026-08-10 17:38

    Take your compressor to a dealer who sells Kubota equipped machines, a Kubota tractor dealer would be my first choice. If the parts guy wants to help, he can probably match up something that will work. He would need the btu rating of the system, if possible. A comparable Kubota excavator or tractor should be close.

  2. #2Norbert772026-08-10 17:46

    Great idea, thank you

  3. #3Diesel Dave2026-08-10 19:26

    @Norbert77 , Hammond Air Conditioning in Ingersoll Ont, 1-800-267-2665 . I’m sure they can fix you up.