Well done to this crew and to Mr Oglebee,go's to show we still have some ordinary every day have a go heros http://www.kcci.com/video/19924991/index.html
That was awesome! I liked what the Boss said about it probably violated some OSHA rules. Thanks for posting that!
That is awesome, is nice to see the selflessness toward others.
LOL, looks like a ULC tested and approved harness. Big brother is always watching. Great picture.
:drinkupI'd Buy him a beer! Fair play to him! and to the crane driver! Alot would'nt risk there job, never mind there lifes!:notworthy
Man if they got fired for saving a life there is something definitely messed up. I like in the video that there boss was like "I'm sure they violated OSHA a few times, but . . . " It's sad that her husband or friend died though
I'm glad there still good people out there.
I hope they give all involved in the rescue a medal, they sure deserve it! Its good to see people still care about their fellow human beings. Great job, my hat is off to all involved!
due credit Hats off to the whole team, it took some guts and faith in each other to even think about trying an attempt like that. :notworthy It renews your faith in human nature to see that some are still brave enough to buck the trend and get stuck in and do it NOW! ...not when some jobsworth has done a risk assesment.
Write it up after the fact wouldn't be the first time. Stock
Way to go! Good luck for the woman that the crane was there, and fast thinking and action by the crew to get her hauled out.