Hi, I’m back after some time. Still gathering parts to put the 8.3 in my 96 6500 Topkick 4door. I’m heading over in Kentucky to buy a RTO 11609 that’s been professionally converted to double over. The old fellow who has it can’t answer much but I’m assuming since the RTO is already .74 that the high gear is now .62. Sounds high to most but without spending a hour of typing to explain why I need high I’ll continue. So… I‘ve read many places that the rear box from any 13 speed will convert any 9 speed to a 13? Sounds a little broad to me but ok. I have a rt6613 and am wondering if the back box is compatible with the 11609? Also, will the split of the 13 get me a .83 in there like a rtoo? Seems like a big step from 1:1 to .74. Thanks
No replies yet.