Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rock bucket advice needed

JamesH ยท 2016-06-28 20:52

I have a Takeuchi TL8 and looking to add a Bradco rock bucket. 2" and 3" tine spacing is an option and not sure which to go with. I'll be using it to sift through lots of dirt with various sized rock, roots, etc. http://www.paladinattachments.com/Product-Details/156/Rock-Buckets Any input greatly appreciated!

Replies2
  1. #1f311fr12016-06-28 21:48

    I have one with 3" spacing and a lot of rock slips through. I am thinking of adding some type of shaker screen wire in the 3/4" to 1" size.

  2. #2HRPServicesTX2016-07-04 22:43

    I've used that style and would never buy one. Those tines bent all over the place. I ended up buying a skeleton style rock bucket. The teeth/tines are all tied together and I've yet to bend any of it. Much better for not just rock but preparing a seedbed, brush clearing of certain things and just back dragging over the ground to clean up nearly anything.