Here is a few pics of my recent projects. The last Scott's Pines at my parents house died last fall. The stump grinder guy doubled his rates just stump grinding(his an arborist too), so out came the 450 to see how big a mess i could make. Most of the pics involving the dozer are on the D40 so i'll give you some of the clean up. ointhead I did take this one with my phone when my buddy asked what i was up to.-he replied, "I Approve." Caption, I don't need a grapple bucket Butch with a said face b/c i stuck the 044, waiting for my little brother to get back with the tractor. Maybe i do need a grapple bucket. I honestly have no idea how all those branches are staying on the forks, even had a hard time getting the off. Good thing there are 16' gates everywhere. This one my brother mangaged to not point the camera directly at the sun.
Couple more of the Fork full Didn't get any more pics for a while, had to do real work. Moving this by hand is worse than shoveling.: The pile is getting bigger Not gonna try pushing up with the tractor and forks. That's what the 450 is fore
I got tired of the pot hole thats been building up at this tee. By the time i got done with dozen or so trips with the tractor, there was nowhere left to straddle it. I'm hoping that the water will collect at the bottom of this now instead of right where everybody turns. I would have kept going with this but there is a berm of dirt just as high as the dirt i stacked up plus a couple trees bigger than i feel comfortable trying to push with the dozer I don't think i can impart how difficult this was. This dozer needs to be repinned badly. I'm gonna start hanging a five gallon bucket on the dozer to carry a grade in.:lmao Maybe if i ask real nice my dad will at least get the tilt pins fixed while their working on the steering issue. The blade shakes when i take a big cut. That dog is always getting in my pictures Pile-O-Stumps and Pile-O-Trees
Good grief, you mean there's a tractor hiding in all those branches? LoL, can't even hardly see it behind those piles. With all the trees and brush around you, you could use a root grapple. :yup Nic pics.
Department of Highway Saftey just another at the office the grim reaper has arrived saw this awesome parking job outside the Wagon Wheel
So, um, i didn't mean to post that yet. Dad was getting pushy to head back down for the last good day of hunting. The first pic is the inside of the elevated blind i built for my dad. He's gettin on in years so he didn't want to deal with ladders anymore. Interior includes carpet, office chairs and propane heater, it's even better than the duck blind. :drinkup My little brother has deemed it the "Department of Highway Safety" and i came up with the slogan "making roads safer one bullet at a time." Considering 80% of the accidents reported in the county involve a deer, it does have some truth to it. Second pic is me going to pick up a deer that got dropped. A ballistic tip 300WSM will do that. Thrid is a pic from the last football game of the year up on the Hill. The future of KU football looks dark, i liked the fat man. I might start posting this stuff in Showtime, seems traffic is pretty low here.