Have been trying to pick out a rock bucket for months...for JCB 260 skid loader wheeled...I have a demo-dozer, for this reason I really like the idea of the round circling bucket for rocks, 36 inches wide rocks and four feet long....now called Flexxifinger qucker picker. Does anyone have experience with this product or any comments welcome. Thanks in advance. I love collecting rocks... https://youtu.be/0wcjB1YK-88 Also, anyone know the cost? This would also be helpful for transport of small loads, like items to dump in the dumpster. https://youtu.be/_6pT9iddlKM
get your self a degleman or schulte rock picker... they have one job but can't be beat
I had a Leon rock picker...got a tractor Ford 6700 but everyone was busy when it was time to use it. I bought a SUPERSTAR rock picker skid loader attachment. I have seen the Degleman on youtube.com
The leon is very similar to the degelman , they will pick a lot of groud in a short period of time, the rotary flexxifinger one is slow by comparison but yea I hear you they need a tractor, and from time to time you need all your iron. Here are there web sites if your interested, these guys make beasts of pickers that will beat rocks for 20 years lol. http://www.degelman.com/ Or the 2500 schulte ... http://www.schulte.ca/ How do you like the superstar?
Back in the day, I had an old stone boat they called them - Roll the rocks on by hand, unload that way too - Most likely seen these days at an ox pull, called the sled - I didn't know there were rocks in Illinois, thought we got them all -