28ft flatbed with 10ft slide back was built on a 3 axle Freightliner chassis. Mostly for hauling 20ft sea containers for job sites. 20,000lb Ramsey hydraulic winch with heavy angle sides.
Nice truck.
Looks nice...Are you just showing it off, or is it for sale?
Rollback No. I built this one. I also build rolloff trucks & trailers, rolloff beds/bins, sea container beds, etc. [email protected]
You must be the one who builds the roll-off trailers I see all of the time on Craigslist. Personally I think in todays world 1 ton roll-off trucks would be ideal, but the mobsters controlling the trash industry won't let the little guy do anything like every other aspect of business. It amazes me when the politicians talk about helping small businesses millionaires and billionaires are at the top of their list. The little guy doesn't stand a chance.
I dont think any mobster thugs are gonna come break your arms if you buy a roll off trailer and some cans. Believing the crap you just posted is why you work for someone else everyday. Nice looking rollback by the way!
Nice rig, we use roll backs like the one you built for a rig that holds our water tanks and two peanut asphalt rollers (mostly beuthling 200s and 100s). There great for driveway crews plus tipping the deck allows for gravity feed water. We have to run a old conveyor belt up the center of the deck to get the rollers to climb up but it's no biggie.
In Bakersfield, Kern County, I called the county official & was told I cannot drop a container (even on private property) & have other customers fill it up. But if I was a contractor doing my own work, farmer, roofer or landscaper doing my own work, I could drop the container & fill it up with my own trash. The county has a 25 year franchise on trash hauling, which should be downsized 5 to 7 years like the other counties. Even the mayor owns the only ambulance service. All the others were chased out. I guess you have to be one of the good ol boys. I guess they take away the right to work from under our noses. Other big name trash haulers came to start hauling & was told to get out.
Sea Container Bed Another 20ft long bed mounted on a Izusu NPP chassis. 20,000lb hydraulic Ramsey winch, hot shift PTO. Not a rollback. Great turning radius for the customer.
any reason you dont have holes down the tray for chanes? looks like you only have the few at the back of the tray
The beds have D-rings & truck strap winches welded in front & under the beds. The customer of the Izusu wanted to finish the bed off himself. I use to live in Australia from 1966 to 1982. Perth WA. & Adelaide SA.
These ones are the best for down the length of the tray, companies put the next pic down on the tray and its no good as alot of the time your chain is going up not toward the centre of the tray. These ones are good for the end of the tray These are also handy at the front Dont know if you use them over there but they are worth their weight in gold, its the remote for the winch Another simple but good feature is the slide out ladder