Hello I am looking to purchase a 2015 bobcat e35i with 300 hours that was rolled over from a Freind of mine. The cab is pretty smashed up but I think I can straighten it out if not does anyone know where I can buy one. More importantly the engine ran on its side for a while. Im concerned it may have locked up. If it did is there anywhere I can buy a rebuild kit for the motor or a whole reman engine anybody know what kind of engine it is? Thank you guys can’t seem to find much info on this thing.
Looks like a Kubota, no idea what the rest of the letters mean, but the OLD Kubotas are hard to kill. I wouldn't be surprised if the engine is fine. Is it upright? check the oil, turn the engine over with the fan and belt. D1703-M-DI-E4B-BC-2