1999 Case 580SL power shift . Trans. won't shift up to 3/4 ,I was on last month and had results by disconnecting battery ,now it failed permanently..When I press the M on the display that is blinking T I get SS and in smaller letters it says OC . (open circuit ) questions are (1) is there a solenoid I can check and where is it,all I have is a parts book and a service manual without the transmission section .(2)If I have to replace the Speed sensor do I have to remove the control valve cover and is it full of oil? looks like a nightmare to change ,looking to check all possibility's 1st. ..It would work fine until I drove over road and it heated up , it would still work unless I shut it off ,when restarting the T would be flashing ,if I let it set overnight it would work next morning ,but now it flashes all the time just have speeds 1/2 thanks Ron
No replies yet.