Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Roosta Master stock pump vs other Roosta pumps – Case 1845B

joepinder ยท 2015-07-13 19:23

So I'm having issued with the pump on my 1845B and I removed it. While removing it I noticed it is not the same pump that is listed for my Case. The Roosta Master I have is a DB2-4183 and from what I can tell I am supposed to have a Stanadyne DBGFCC431-54AJ. Does anybody know if this is ok? Is this DB2 pump dumping too much fuel, running lean or is the difference negligible ? If anyone can give me some info or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to dump money in to this pump just to find out it was never right to begin with. Oh and I did confirm my engine is a 188d

Replies1
  1. #1thepumpguysc2015-07-21 08:33

    Sorry I missed the thread.. The pump keeps superseding till it gets to the DB2-4183 and it actually keeps going.. The pump is the same and WILL work.