Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

root/brush rake plans

rxblo1 ยท 2015-05-02 15:32

Hoping someone has plans for building a root/brush rake for a D21A-6. Been looking but can't seem to find anything for building one. Most websites I've looked at are for much larger machines, if I wanted to buy one that is. I'm on a beer budget, so want to make one for myself. If you have pictures to steer me in the right direction that would also be great. Thanks Everyone

Replies3
  1. #1jwest758012015-05-02 16:49

    You may not want to run one on a machine that small and that could be why you can't find find anybody that builds them. Just my two cents. I can email you some pictures of mine

  2. #2rxblo12015-05-02 17:35

    I'm not going hog wild clearing, just cleaning up a logged off a large area of branches etc left from logging last spring, stump pulling to be done with my excavator. Love to see your rake, send to [email protected]

  3. #3TomA2015-05-03 08:39

    Here is a picture of mine. It just pins on blade.sorry, not much detail. I patterned it after some ads in Rock and Dirt.