Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ru d-6 pony belt

Johnredpwr ยท 2016-01-05 16:22

Would anyone happen to know what size belt does the Ru d6 pony belt takes .I have broken two belts trying to get them to work and has been to napa a few times tying to get one to work.Its either to small or to big very frustrating the old stretched belt is 48013 and crosses over to napa 7480 but its to long. I am working on a Manuel threw ebay but it takes time to get here.

Replies3
  1. #1Old Magnet2016-01-05 17:40

    Original belt for a 9U-D6 is a Cat #4B2544. Original dimensions were 43" outside circumference, 17/32 top width, 40 degree angle sides. Closest aftermarket (varies) is a 42.850" OC, Napa #9425HD or get a Cat original.

  2. #2lantraxco2016-01-05 17:55

    Try a 9480 and work backwards, Are the belts you have fitting below the top rim of the pulleys? The 9480 is wider. maybe 9470?

  3. #3Johnredpwr2016-01-05 21:01

    they go all the way to the bottom of the pulley and end up to long or to short.I will give the 9425 a try ...