I have a link where lots of types of russian graders are listet. Motorgraders: http://www.techstory.ru/du/all_graider.htm towed graders: http://www.techstory.ru/du/all_graider_pr.htm
I looked at a few pictures. Never thought of the scarifier under the cab. Other then that, I guess they're conventional graders. They kind of have a military feel to them.
I'll visit your link and let you know what's there.
You click on the numbers on the blue fields, there you find the pictures That are all the types of the graders EDIT: I have the Google-Translated site: https://translate.google.de/transla...ww.techstory.ru/du/all_graider.htm&edit-text=
OH! I missed it.
No problem, with the translation it is easier to find the sort of types etc. The later ones had the scarifier on the front of the grader. And the modern russian graders has the scarivier on the back and the front blade on the front.
Here is an interesting grader which has a double blade for snow clearing: http://avtoinetolko.ru/2013/07/specdormash-predstavlyaet-obnovlennyj-avtogrejder-sdm-25a/
Russian Graders ? Chinese Graders ? etc etc All a big PASS :usa
Here a link to a russian manufacturer - Orel Dormash: http://www.orel-dormash.ru/produkciya-en.php?cat_id=3