I guess if you are in the middle of no where and need a bath a clean bucket is as good as a bathtub. Buddy sent me these pics, I have no idea about the background story. I would think it would take a while to heat the steel to get the water warm.
sweet
Lol, nice. I've had to heat up buckets before but it was because mud had frozen to the inside. But this is just funny.
Well I would sooner see someone wash like that than have to work with an unwashed unkempt individual.
Hey, maybe the guys got a hot date?
looks like a brand new bucket to?
I am not sure that I would want to be climbing out of there with wet feet?ARRGG!Ron G
Well i have heard of guys using adt's as a toilet but never seen anyone bathing in a bucket before....years ago when i first started in the game i worked on a job near the then new Thames Barrier and there were some irish labourers washing in the brickie's water butts in the middle of winter
In the Dump truck would be even coller thought it may be hard to heat
Out in a sand pit in the middle of a flat treeless 250 acres in a South Carolina July (99-105 degrees) we used to take the trackhoe and pull water up from the pit (10 feet down straight sides) and put a couple of feet of water in an ADT and dump it to rinse out the sand then fill it up and jump in. That's one of the best feelings in the world. Till we had that idea we had to do all kinds of things to decide who had to stay out to give guys elevator rides out of the water with the hoe.
Then they sat down and watched a bit of tv.......
Nice
Hand trucks available. Comes complete with bucket seats!
Its funny because back when i was landscaping i ate many a lunches sitting just like these guys in the wheel barrows lol even better if you lean it back so the wheel is back on the ground and use the handels to prop your feet up
I'm still looking for a shovel with a kickstand on it.
If i was the guy in the bucket i would be a little concerned why the other guy is staring me down with his shirt off lol pj