Greetings from Wales Uk Haven’t been on here for ages but I thought I’d post our newest acquisition for our YouTube channel! It’s a 1970 Ruston Dynahoe 190-4, showing all the signs of 54 years of hard labour and was owned locally in a town called Caerphilly ( if you heard of the Welsh comedian Tommy Cooper, same village), looking for seals for the master cylinder and air booster as the brakes are disconnected Thanks Ian
I think Dynahoes used mostly standard heavy duty truck parts and should be able to get them from a truck parts shop. The trailer is interesting. I believe Kassbohrer also makes Piston Bully snow cats. They are top of the line.
Thanks Dave, the brakes are disconnected at the moment and have been for years, kässbohrer build a mighty fine low loader trailer and it’s got a rear steer axle, only about a year old and it was good of the owner to lend it to us! Not sure what else they build but whatever they build would be quality I think, Ian
California they disappeared mainly east coast use New York area see pictures for sale. '70s my dad was for hire with his big John Deere 500A 4/1 & digmor he liked the dynahoe 160 breakdown was just a matter of time. His memory working alongside em the size of the hoe bucket he was afraid he's getting replaced by the big Dynahoe til broke a pin so he had to in step in and finish it trenching til hoe was fixed started digging again later on it bent its bucket cylinder they're delicate monsters. Nice video Fred got his money out of her.
Yes they look like they could do themselves harm on the rams, thanks for sharing your dads memories