Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

S-175 cab door switch

sierradmax ยท 2016-09-19 13:08

I recently purchase a used S-175 with low hours. The machine doesn't have a cab and I purchased a new glass door for the machine. I will fabricate some Makrolon/Polycarbonate panels for the sides of the cab. Does anyone have a wiring diagram where the door switch safety goes to?

Replies3
  1. #1crewchief8882016-09-21 15:05

    the door harness plugs into the cab harness behind the LH dash panel. but... some models do NOT have a deluxe cab harness installed from the factory. without the deluxe harness, there's no place to connect the door harness. :drinkup

  2. #2sierradmax2016-09-21 15:16

    So, then what's the difference between a deluxe cab and a standard cab? Sorry, I don't know the difference.

  3. #3crewchief8882016-09-21 16:31

    a machine that has ACS or an enclosed cab, heat and/or a/c from the factory will have a deluxe cab harness installed. some open rops mahines only had a std harness installed. check around in back of the LH dash/headlight area for a harness connector thats not connected to anything. i believe it's a square 6 or 8 pin connector. early machines did not have a door switch on them at all. early software versions probably dont support the door sensor, but i cant remember when the door sensors were introduced. :drinkup