Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

S-175 oil cooler

kensmith69 ยท 2014-10-11 14:55

2006 S-175 The line blew off the hydraulic cooler. The lines are a push in type, I ordered the new O-rings from Bobcat but am looking for advice on reinstalling them? Need special tool etc? If anyone knows anything about these lines I would appreciate there comments as my machine is stuck in a very remote place and I need to get it up and running.

Replies4
  1. #1Hardline2014-10-11 15:54

    Just felt with this on. T190 last week. There is a rebuild kit offered by bobcat it contains the O-rings the back up ring and the snap ring that holds the fitting together. They also offer an update kit that includes a little step collar that goes inside the cooler and a spring that keeps that connection tight. On edit I found the invoices for those parts that I ordered. The O-ring seal kit is part number 6674798 the spring update kid is part number 7192812. JJ

  2. #2crewchief8882014-10-12 09:47

    no special tools needed to install. :drinkup

  3. #3kensmith692014-10-12 11:09

    O got the o-ring kit but my problem is in finding in what order those O-rings go on? Would the O-rings cause the hose to pop off?

  4. #4crewchief8882014-10-12 12:52

    no the retainer ring could be worn the retainer ring groove in the cooler could be worn the hose could be the problem :drinkup