Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

S+S Trucking Scrap Haulers

EarthRockHill ยท 2009-06-15 13:14

S+S Trucking from Hartford, CT handled the scrap metal hauling for Testa Corp. during the demolition of the Mass Mutual Building in Hartford. ( See my other thread showint the demolition process) These trucks are not your run of the mill tractors you see hauling scrap metal. They are all custom, one-of-a-kind bad ass rigs. Check out some of the custom features including shaved emblem and lights. See for yourself..

Replies6
  1. #1tonka2009-06-15 16:05

    Bumper head lights are so not cool, unless there on SRS's 111!

  2. #2CAT D9H2009-06-15 16:34

    Cool pics, that yellow pete looks like a toy

  3. #3EarthRockHill2009-06-15 18:36

    SRS has some awesome looking rigs!! I see them all the time on the Mass Pike and I-84 when driving towards Hartford. I would love the opportunity to photograph them some day!!

  4. #4WesternStar2009-06-15 18:44

    I snapped these to horrible photos last summer while I was living in CT. That phone took horrible pictures haha. Figured I'd share them just the same.

  5. #5tonka2009-06-15 19:40

    call jerry and set it up, he will let you take pics! or come to the fall truck show at P&G chrome shop in north haven in sept:beatsme

  6. #6troy5252009-06-28 19:54

    nice trucks