I need some help! I am working on a bobcat s220 2008 model. Lift and tilt are not working even if there is pressure in the hydraulic hose. I checked the solenoid and found out not working and replaced with new one. But still tilt and lift dont work. I even bypass the spool valve of that solenoid by plugging the hole for the valve, but no positive result. I even supply power to the solenoid directly from the battery. But still the lift and tilt dont work... have any idea or suggestions? I would appreciate any help.
Welcome to HEF jezreel. :drinkup I'm assuming your machine is a standard control machine (foot pedals only) for loader functions. Is the lift/tilt LED light flashing at the BICS control panel? Do you hear the alarm make 3 beeps?
going to need some more info, std foot controls, or ACS? (selectable hand/foot) with the key on, seat bar down, and green push to operate button pushed, what lights are lit up on the LH panel? :drinkup
Yes its a standard control macgine. Yeah i heard 3 beeps. The bucket/implement symbol locked and is blinking.
The three beeps and the lift/tilt LED flashing is the ECU telling you it has an active fault code. As soon as you hear those three beeps, don't touch anything else, instead push and hold down the headlight button on the left panel, this will bring up the active fault codes in the hour meter display. The fault codes will help us with your problem.
Thanks you. I appreciate your help. I found the causes of th problem with the s220. The supply voltage for the solenoid is low. Its only about 5.48v. Then I've done something about that. And i also found out that the spool valve is not moving when the solenoid is powered. I fixed it and installed tobthe main control valve and it works. My problem with the lift and tilt are over. Although the 3 beeps are still there. But whats Important for my boss now is that the machine can be use even with foults. Can you give some idea what are these faults are or do you know what are these faults, M0926, M0116, i forgot the other one.
i'll check on those fault codes tomorrow when i get a chance. :drinkup
M0926 is not a valid fault code M09XX codes are for fuel level M0116 air filter not connected typically a broken wire at the air filter restriction indicator connector :drinkup
Sorry its M0921. Thank you. I'll check on that broken wire for air filter restriction indicator.