Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

S250 Computer problems

CM1995 ยท 2008-08-07 19:17

As Murphy would have it, my S250 has crapped its computer. It first started out switching the language to German, heck I thought that someone was playing a joke. So I reset the language and sure enough the next day - back to German. Well on Tuesday the LCD screen on the right hand side started to go kaput, couldn't read it. Then it died altogether, you can enter the code and it beeps, A/C blower comes on and then dies. Had my mechanic (in house) look at it and it seems that the computer module behind the LCD screen on the right hand side is not communicating with the other computer ( maybe it doesn't understand German ) Anyway has anyone else had this problem? It is a '07, 500 hours and oh yeah- the warranty ran out in June of this year.:Banghead Haven't beaten up my Bobcat salesman yet, that's for tomorrow. I have bought many Bobcat machines and currently own three. All my heavy iron is Cat, might be time to talk to them about a skid.

Replies1
  1. #1Stick Pro2008-08-07 20:19

    good luck on that one i hope your bobcat dealer is better that the one i got down here i switched to cat 4 years ago for my skid steers and mtl that was the best switch ever. Now all of my iron is cat. I would recomend that move.