Hello All, I have an S300 that I need to plow feet of snow with tomorrow and I was changing the fuses in the box below the seat today to try and get my headlamps working. Well I got one headlight working with a changed relay, but then I went to start it and it gave me the error I have in the subject line. I tried to swap some of the other relays for the one in the fuel slot to see if that helped as I knew a few worked, but still have the same issue. I went to the auto parts store and got what I could tell were the same relays and put them in to no avail. Do i need to replace the solenoid? Is it a big deal to replace it. Would it not work if the relay was just swapped from another slot in the fuse box because it needs the same one? I'm new to the bobcat ownership world... Thank you so much in advance for your help! SN 521511342
if your machine still has the old style fuel shutoff solenoid with a seperate wiring harness, that would be the 1st place i'd check. new solenoids have the 3 wires that come directly off the solenoid and plug into the engine harness. when connection is bad at the plugin harness, they are very intermittent, sometimes will work fine, then suddenly a no start.
Thanks for the reply. I spent about 15 hours working on it and replaced the solenoid. Turned out the solenoid was not the issue. It was a fuse in the fuse box, but not the relay. Though a convenient way to check your solenoid is to take it off and touch the wires to the battery and see if it activates. I learned that after I had replaced the old one... So I have an extra solenoid if anyone wants it!! It's the new 3 wire kind.
well something blew the fuse......