Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

S740 with M7504 code

Diesel816 ยท 2024-07-08 18:37

Hey everyone. Im new to this forum and still somewhat green when it comes to working on compact machinery. I have a Bobcat S740 thats throwing the M7504 "Drive No Communication" code. There's no diagram sticker on the fuse box and I dont have a Service Manual, Operators Manual for this so I have no idea which fuse/relay the controllers are on so I can start figuring out whats wrong. Only thing Ive done so far is replace and rechecked all fuses and relays. Would anyone be able to help me with a fuse box diagram, wiring schematic or some kind of diagnostic procedure? I really appreciate any and all help!

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882024-07-10 18:04

    the drive controller is located under the cab. after lifting the cab you should see a plate just to the rear of the opening where the seat was. the controller is mounted underneath the plate. i cant recall if the drive controller has a separate fuse or not.

  2. #2Diesel8162024-07-10 20:01

    Really? Ok thats great, thank you! I'll lift the cab and check that 1st thing in the morning. Thank you again!