Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

S850

steveme · 2024-10-06 12:38

Hello all, I’m in need of help with a S850 Bobcat skid steer that has interlock control system. I’m getting codes of A8103, D7671, D7669, D7676, H4028, H3128, H4722, M0322, M6403, M3128, M5306, M3304, M0314, M0309. Yes a lot of codes. Machine starts and runs but when I go to use the bucket it throws one of these codes. The hydraulics shut the operation of the bucket down but everything else works fine. If I increase the RPM I can get the bucket to operate but once the RPM decreases it will shut the bucket down and turn off hydraulics to the bucket. I have a code book and it mostly referrs to the right hand joy stick. But if it works under high RPM it can’t be the controller I am thinking. What other reason could there be for the hydraulics to stop to operate the bucket? I appreciate any help anyone can give me. I don’t have a trailer to transport it to a dealer and quite honestly would like to try and fix it myself. Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Replies0

No replies yet.