I am missing the safety support and I really need to do some work in the engine compartment. I tried our local Case dealer for one and he advised that that wouldn't happen. Does anyone have the dimensions for this support so that I can buy the proper dimensioned channel at a local machine shop?
Here's a pic of one that I carry on a service vehicle. It is made of 10mm angle with a strip of flat welded on one side for the U shape. It is 70mm accross as it will have to straddle the 2" cylinder rod. The length of this one is 700mm - this you can alter to suit your own application. TIP - Keep in mind that when the loader is resting on it, you want to be able to undo all the engine side cover bolts The QR pin stops it falling during the lowering process
Very nice! I appreciate the info.