ive got curious to know on how much an operator is getting paid in the many different countrys that are represented in here ???? here in denmark we are between 150-170 dkk =32-36.5 usd for a dozer/excavator operator, i work for cat rental store denmark
About $23 canadian, union wages / pulp mill
In NJ pervailing wage is 39.96 per hour and 20.80 for benifits
Is that $60.76 an hour total labor burden?
thats 60 usd pr hour:dizzy:dizzy thats almost 300 dkk seems a bit cracy!!! sorry for asking but i am not sure what you mean with benefits as it travelling expenses??
Thats to cover the tolls for commin and going from Jersey...
yes but 20 usd per hour
come on you guys there must be more of you who will tell about your salarys???
$21.00 per hr....60hrs a week you do the math!
Starting out around here you will get probably $9-$14.00 an hour if your a descent operator for a main company.
the hrs is about the same as i am working here in denmark but your paycheck isnt very big:beatsme
is that for a beginner or an experienced operator??i can understand the salarys are very different
i can tell you that last year i worked 3100 hrs an made 600000 dkk = 127491 usd we get paid overtime for all work more than 8 hrs pr day but here in denmark the fuelprices is up in 12 dkk = 2.55 usd pr liters and a car you must pay 15000 usd for we must pay 63000 usd for because of the danish taxsystem
wowo looks like we need to move to denmark....
39.96/ hr is the hourly rate and 20.80/ hr is benafits( to cover youre medical ins, retierment or what ever you want to do with it. This is pervaling wage so it is on jobs where the state is funding the job. This is also what the union rate is give or take just if you are union you only get the hourly rate and the union provides you with the benfits. But as far as non union the rate is usally 25.00/ hr and up.
Mine wages. Haul truck driver... 14.50 to 22.50 Equipment operator... 15.50 to 22.50. shovel operator... 20 to 24. By the way I have no clue what the rate of exchange is as far as Denmark to the U.S. Can someone clue me in on how much they are making in U.S. dollars. As for me I currently make a little over 18.00 an hour, am scheduled for 50 hours a week, but can work all the overtime I want. Getting a raise August 1st, bosses said it will be a good one. Oh yeah one more thing... We recieved roughly 15k in bonuses in the last 2-3 years. Times are good when price of copper is high! Construction in the area pays roughly the same as in North Carolina, 10 to 15 per hour. State scale is around 20 I think.
wages $16 to $17 an hour starting out highest levels are around $30 an hour plus benefits
$25/hr, great benefits, 401k with profit sharing, Company truck i take home at night so have no travel costs. I average 50 hrs/week. Not enough union scale starts somewhere around $30, and prevailing wage for an operator is $45, around here anyways.
That's about the same starting wages as around here, the lower end being inexperienced, the upper end experienced.
in Aust Melbourne $30 to $37 a hour 55 hour week you will pull $1400 to $1800 thats with all the benefits i think 98cents buys 1 us doller so its about the same as the us dollor now days
...Eric, in Grunks posts he has converted his currency to USD in each post.
here is a link where you can make the exchange http://genesys-tools.conferencing.com/convertor.htm
$9 an hour gets you a basic retail job here, $14 and youll have your own crew for small construction company. Oil field Operators here are around $25-$35 an hour with tons of different company options. Guys who have no clue how to operate start around 17-18 a hour.
well for me right out of high school(2000) $10.00 got me a pine handel backhoe, then got $14.50 running equipment but i've spend most of my time driving trucks and that has ranged from $15.00 to $20.00 currently. but when i was working on the road traveling to different states i was at $21.50 plus $210 a week perdeim and they payed for the hotel
UK operators from around £10hr, up to £20hr for the production guys on drainage companies, but most good ops will be on around £14hr, if they are lucky they might be getting a few perks on top such as fuel allowance or on a less rate and getting a van supplied. All should be on more but as companies keep putting plant out at stupid rates there is no money left to pay better rates. I am getting the same rate today as similar machines were getting on similar jobs in 2001 :beatsme
Got it. Sorry, don't ever talk in usd or pound or all the abreviations for what ever. My head hurts.:Banghead
Cash , I am only a spanner pushing dummy keeping the Knackered kit moving, pay scale in $$$ (as it sounds more) about $52 to $ 68 depending on the victim, plus t/ex's including travel time. tctractors
Yeeouch...:OMG
it seems like i cant complain over our salarys here in denmark compared to most of you gus in here:drinkup
I think it sounds unbelievable, but a Excavator operator in north China is payed basic salary around 800 rmb (115 USD) a month and plus 12 rmb (1.7 USD) per hour.
In our area machine operators get $22-$23 $A ($21.40-$22.37 $US) per hour and a lad working at Roxby Downs was getting $27 $A ($26.26 $US) but they were going to $32 $A ($31.13 $US) per hour for 12 hour shifts. Roxby is fly in fly out basis with everything supplied (food, accomodation etc.). Last year I worked on a cattle station laying water pipe and they were paying $40 $A ($38.91 $US) per hour, but I had to supply accomodation, food, vehicle etc. They did supply our fuel. R'nR.
Thats when you make money, mainly because there is nothing to do other than work or sleep so no vices to fritter away the hard earned on :yup
Non-union operators, experienced, start at about $17/hr. when hired on. I was getting $15/hr. working for a buddy of mine last year, but it was more of a favor to him. Plus, I had another job anyway the other 5 days a week, so a couple bucks an hour wasn't going to kill me. Union apprentices start at $21.48/hr. plus healthcare and pension, it's over $34/hr. for an apprentice. Base journeyman scale is $31.XX right now with the same healthcare and pension benefits. Top journey level scale is $36.XX, but that's cranes and the like. Excavators and dozers pay the highest and are classified by weight, bigger the machine, a little more $$$ per hour. Prevailing wage is right around $45 I believe here.
Are they looking for operators? Whats the outa work list look like?
D8Bob looking for work?????????????? Hi, Dozer575/D8Bob. Are you looking for work?????????????????? To hear you tell it, I'd have thought that half the U.S. would be falling over themselves to sign you up. What ever happened to the plan to buy an oval-track D8 and go out on your own?
Your threads on ACMOC make me think your worth every shilling of it :notworthy
Earning Some Corn, Hardtail, its one thing to do the job, getting the Wedge (cash) after the work is done is a nightmare???? I dont post much on the ACMOC site now as there was some not to nice comments about the second World War that I did find a little off, I should realy start poking a few pic's of my jobs on this forum, I must say this site is very easy going with a great scope and good control. tctractors
I probably can't even make one go now, its been so long since I've done it. I'm only good on certain dozers, I guess that is why I like them. I don't like getting stuck on the small ones, they kill me. Little rocks are like bolders on them. Deas the plan is still there, if I could find a good one and some work I'd do it, that is one of the reasons I always shyed away from the union, it would goof me up for that. Yeah as a union guy you can do your own thing, but you have to hire someone outa the hall too at union wage of course. The union benifits are really good, I hear you put in 5 years on the job, and your at $2000 a month retirement. CascadeScraper, correct me if that is not right.
Total package per hour is around 50 bucks.....Actually see 29 bucks an hour in our checks for an operator on all equipment including hydraulic cranes....Lattice boom cranes are more and then theres more for every hundred feet of boom in the crane,,,,Union pay in N.y.
Too bad about the ACMOC thing Tony, I always enjoyed your posts I was thinkin maybe you need a collection team .......but I would imagine after all the work you do you could be very influential to square it up :cool2
local 302 has over 375 guys on the group 1 list, union rep told me if i was thinking about it, maybe try next year.
Chicago area Local 150 Class 1 highway and heavy, any guesses?
start about $8-10 for a decent worker with maybe skid steer skills. $10-14/hr for a hard worker with small equipment skills, but need to be watched over. $15-20 for exp. hard working skilled op/worker. thats what we do/see. but we are not a big company.