I have a 2004 Takeuchi TL 150 that has a damaged fuse panel. I can’t locate a replacement that doesn’t come with the whole harness. Does anyone have any salvage yard leads that may have a panel they would sell? I called a couple places that google suggested but no luck. It kinda sounded like they didn’t want to mess with it?? Any help is appreciated!
Machinery trader has a section for "Dismantled Machines". You can then search by manufacturer and model. These are typically parts machines being sold by a "junkyard" for equipment. Pardon Our Interruption
The panel with wires, and fuses, is $920. 08814-24400 It's essentially plug and play. You can see the connectors under "4" and the "f".
I removed the wire loom from the panel to where it “T”s and I don’t see any plugs like the diagram shows. I’ll attach a couple pictures. Maybe I’m missing something?? Either way Thats a good lead. I could just buy that and unpin the wires from the panel. Thanks for the help!
If you wanna prevent future issues, the HVAC draws too much from that panel. I added a relay (added a fuse) from the battery for the hvac, and triggered it fom the melted fuse hole. None of my TL150s melted it that bad. But, they all melted around the hvac fuse.
I see whats going on now. My serial number they did away with the plug and wired the panel into the harness. I think I’m gonna just get the one you showed me and just unclip the wires and swap panels.. I pulled the HVAC harness apart and was blown away at what I seen. It’s a wonder it hasn’t caught fire! Like you I ran 3 new power wires to a separate relay setup. I also took the 5 grounds that they choked down to 1 and grounded them all separately. I appreciate the help and pointers! Thanks
Hey McCall where did you get the $920 price from? My local dealer is $1115.
Andersonequip com My local Takeuchi dealer. They have a nice portal for buying / pricing takeuchi parts. When it says backorder, that means we won't know if Takeuchi has it in stock or not. And a 3% discount for ordering online.
BTW, how'd you get a Takeuchi that clean under the cab?
Thanks I’ll definitely check them out! Purple stuff and the pressure washer. I just got the machine so I’m cleaning it up and addressing some issues. One of which was the rusted out floor pan that is no longer available so I made one out of stainless steel. One of the perks to owning a water jet lol
I just wanted to give an update on some things I learned on this adventure, in hopes that it might help someone in the future. 1. You can buy just the fuse box even though 2 local dealers and the parts coordinator for Takeuchi themselves said it was not available separately no matter the serial number. I found it separately myself and it turns out they use the same one in the TL130, TL140 and TL150. I bet it fits others as well but I know for sure it fits all these no matter the serial number. The part number is 1701200002 2. I had two of the fuse terminals that were corroded and broke so they could no longer hold a fuse. I was able to find the exact replacement terminals from Connector Experts part number E-TERM659. 3. To release the terminals from the fuse box I found that a stainless steel zip tie works amazing. It’s the perfect width to slide through the fuse box and release the clip. I spent a ton of time learning this stuff. Hopefully it saves the next person some time.
F*uk me. All these years trying all sizes of small screwdrivers, hammered SS tig wire, lots of other stuff and have literally thousands of SS zip ties. Going to go put one in my electrical cabinet right now, maybe 3. Thanks for the tip.